Unique Wedding Ceremony Music
– The songs you love, in DST’s unique style –
The Decatur Street Trio’s unique wedding ceremony music option includes 4 song requests. Pick any songs you like, and we’ll transform them for you to create completely unique wedding ceremony songs!
What does booking unique wedding ceremony music include?
- We’ll play 30 minutes of Live Music before your wedding ceremony begins
- As the bridal party enters 1 song request is played
- During the signing of the register 2 songs requests are played and finally…
- 1 song request as you leave together!
Throughout your ceremony The Decatur Street Trio will play the unique wedding ceremony songs you’ve been dreaming of (and practised walking down the aisle to…) Whether it’s Ella’s ‘Someone To Watch Over Me’ (play it below…) or Metallica’s ‘Nothing Else Matters’!
– Unique wedding ceremony music to get excited about! –
Booking DST will mean hearing the songs you’ve always wanted – or the songs you’ve narrowed it down to..! Rosie will book you in for a consultation when you get in touch with us and this gives us all a chance to get to know each other better. We want to hear all the details about your big day as it helps us get a feel for the vibe you’d like to create!
Haven’t chosen your songs yet? Don’t worry! We can help with ideas or if you’re searching for some inspiration for unique wedding ceremony music, why not start with our suggestions below…
Once you’ve chosen your songs, we’ll go away and create your unique wedding ceremony music, taking the songs you love and putting our DST spin on them!
At Last – Etta James
Night & Day – Cole Porter
Funny Valentine – Ella Fitzgerald
L.O.V.E – Nat King Cole